Monday, March 21, 2011

Two Totally Different Dogs

It always amuses me sometimes how different my dogs are.  I've always known every dog has their own personality but I don't usually get to see the little differences in other dogs I've met.  Gracie scarfs down her food as soon as you let her, Gidget has never been that big of an eater.  She loves treats but, until we got Gracie, half the time she wouldn't eat her meals.  Now she does eat her meals just slowly, chewing each kibble carefully.  Gracie will walk right through a puddle, Gidget usually leaps over a puddle or finds a way around it.  Gracie will sniff something and move on, Gidget will sit and sniff the same spot for as long as you let her.  Gracie prefers to curl up in her chair or maybe a few inches away from you on the couch, Gidget curls up on you whenever possible.  There are plenty of other differences, but you get the idea.  I love my girls and all their little quirks... well most of them.  Happy agility!

No comments:

Post a Comment